Portland (Tigard), Oregon
Food + Beverage Innovations, LLC has developed Jevo, the first fully automated gelatin (aka jello) making machine. However, our business is more than just gelatin shots, it’s really about providing solutions that eliminate the manual process of making gelatin through innovation in our products, processes and technologies. Think about Jevo with vitamins & supplements for the fitness space, healthcare and even for the home!
After almost five years of product development, we are now ready to begin full-scale production and are looking to hire mechanical assemblers to assist in the build + ongoing maintenance of Jevo. If you have electrical mechanical experience, that is a plus.
Job Description: Assembly of sub-assemblies, assist with final assembly of Jevo and test + certify Jevo for field installation.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time positions available.
· Assemble core components and sub-assemblies
· Preform visual inspections of materials before and after assembly
· Test assemblies prior to build out
· Must be able to read and comprehend engineering drawings
· Fit, align and adjust components and assemblies within close tolerances
· Create reports as requested by supervisor
· Perform general shop clean up as required
· 1-2 years of mechanical assembly experience preferred
· Electrical experience a plus but not necessary
· Able to read assembly engineering drawings
· Thorough and detail oriented
· Able to work within strict deadlines
· Able to interface well with all employees
· Able to commute to production facility in Portland, Oregon (Tigard)
Physical Demands: May need to lift up to 50 pounds and must be able to maneuver around production facility.
Non-Physical Demands: Part-time or full-time jobs available with possible overtime requirements for full-time position. Travel not anticipated.
Compensation: This is an hourly compensation position. Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.
Send resume to HR@getjevo.com
Food and Beverage Innovations was founded in December 2012 in Portland, Oregon, when two entrepreneurs came together with the idea to simplify the messy, time-consuming process of making gelatin. Introducing Jevo, the first fully automated gelatin making machine.
Jeff Jetton and Tyler Williams founded Food and Beverage Innovations to provide solutions to the food and beverage industry that eliminate the manual process of making gelatin through innovation in product, process and technology. Jevo reduces the 4 to 5 hour process of making gelatin to about 10 minutes, resulting in 20 great tasting gelatin cups or gelatin shots in endless flavor profiles. Jevo is designed for commercial use in bars, restaurants, casinos, resorts, cruise lines, family entertainment centers and more, with the goal to expand into other markets, including home and healthcare, with future models of Jevo.
Jeff, the former founder, President and CEO of Auctionpay and Card Capture Services, has over 25 years experience in building successful technology based companies. Tyler has over 15 years of combined business experience, with 7 years owning and operating multiple restaurants and nightclubs including Bettie Ford, East Chinatown Lounge and Split Dine and Drink. Together, they form a dynamic entrepreneurial duo to bring Jevo to market.